Beautiful Chicken Coops

A Cut Above

After seeing these lovely coops I went out and bought purple flowers and hung them on my coop. After all, my hens are ladies,  and I must admit, it was fun! Who knows where this will lead…  but I have a feeling the flowers are just the beginning.

Chillin’ With My Peeps, Backyard Chickens

About these ads

amy elizabeth, writer, poet, author. Lives in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert on a small hobby farm raising Silkie Bantams and Laying hens.
This entry was posted in Chicken Coops, Pics & Plans and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Beautiful Chicken Coops

1. pixilated2 says:

The first coop is the one that brought me to your site, a lucky find, BTW! If you ever find the plans for building this one I would love to see them, or even something similar that could be modified to look like this one! Thanks! ~ Lynda

2. I hate to be considered ‘the norm’, but I have to agree with everyone else, love the first one. I’d live in a house like that, so maybe I’m not so normal after all. :-)

3. Terri O.A. says:

Move over chickens… I want to live in the coop picture by Debra.. That is fantastic! :) :)

4. Pingback: Cool Blog… and Chicken Coop « tbnranch.com

I keep dreaming of an art studio in the back yard. The first chicken coop would be wonderful, very inspiring. I’d even be willing to share it with a chicken or two but they aren’t allowed in my area.
    hehe

These coops look quite top-of-the-line! I would imagine that they would have fit right in in the TV show Green Acres. The character Lisa Douglas would have insisted that fancy chicken coops would make the chickens happy and make them lay more eggs!

7. Anonymous says:

I love them all, but I agree with Bassa……..the 1st one is amazing!

The first one is amazing!

Oh yes! I think it’s perfect. It remindss me of a castle… for chickens? lol

10. kford2007 says:

I really love the first one. Then again, I write fantasy so it fits right into my magical realms. :)