Folks on a farm are up with the sun and work till dusk. There’s fences to fix, troughs to clean, animals to feed, and seems there’s always some doctoring to do. The chores are never ending and now and then we can’t help but wonder why we chose this way of life. But just when the drudgery begins to out weigh the reward… we are reminded why by moments like these.
Living with Livestock is an awesome blog filled with wonderful pics of farm life, check it out.
amy elizabeth, TBN Ranch
- 720,985 Visitors
- Articles for Chicken Keepers, by Chicken Keepers | May 2017 May 20, 2017
- Breakfast at TBN Ranch May 20, 2017
- Coop or Free Roam? May 12, 2017
- About Flystrike, What it is, and Treatment April 23, 2017
- How Long Eggs are Good For April 18, 2017
- Do I Need a Rooster for Hens to Lay Eggs? April 18, 2017
- Chicken Opera April 11, 2017
7 Coop Bedding Materials and How to Choose the Right One – Hobby Farms
20 Most Popular Chicken Breeds! Great Addition To Your Flock! — Types of Chicken
Choosing a Good Laying Hen | TBN Ranch
Portable Chicken Coops | Chicken Coops in Lancaster PA
Chicken Coop Designs for Backyard Chickens | HGTV
Abnormal Chicken Eggs: What You Need To Know! |
Speckled Sussex : the right breed for you?
How to Determine the Point of Lay | TBN Ranch
Cleaning Farm Eggs | TBN Ranch
What Not to Feed Chickens | TBN Ranch
The Chicken Chick®: Araucana, Ameraucana or Easter Egger (Olive Egger,Rainbow Layer): What’s the difference?