Phoenix, Ovenland in June
This is what it really means to live here in June
• You can instantly fry your ass on the benches at any bus stop or light rail station.
• Your parked car becomes a 350 degree death chamber in a matter of minutes.
• Touching the steering wheel in your car at noon can remove your fingerprints.
• If you eat an ice cream cone outside, most of it ends up on your shoes.
• You’ve been branded by your metal necklace during an outdoor event.
• The cold water in your shower… is hot.
And last but not least, you are a true native if you’ve ever…
Eaten a melted candy bar by licking the wrapper.