In about 3-4 weeks it will be time to move the chicks from brooder to coop. It doesn’t look too bad from this picture, but the inside is a total train wreck. Been working on making it suitable for young birds a little bit each day, but as you can see…
there’s a lot to be done. I still need to lift the
dog chicken house off the ground, and put plywood all around the bottom 15 inches on the enclosure itself. Then I’ve got some minimal winterizing to think about.
The weather is supposed to be cooler starting next week, if that actually happens and we stay out of the 100’s, I should have this all done in plenty of time. I’ll post after pics when I finish!