We revisited the Tanque Verde Dude Ranch in Tucson, Arizona last week. I highly recommend this vacation spot for anyone who is interested in an extraordinary adventure with horses and nature. The food is great and although the rates seem a bit pricey, keep in mind this is an all inclusive ranch vacation.
Ranch Rates include:
• Three hearty meals each day
• Breakfast rides Thursday and Sunday
• BBQ cookout dinners Wednesday and Saturday (with live entertainment and all the fixin’s)
• All standard horseback walking and loping trail rides and lessons
• Mountain biking, fishing, guided hiking, nature center activities, yoga and wellness activities, arts and craft activities, tennis, etc.
• Indoor and outdoor pools
• Our renowned, fully supervised kids ranch and riding program.
• Courtesy round-trip transportation to the Tucson International Airport (for stays of 4+ all-inclusive nights)
• Wireless internet and internet radio
• Evening activities and entertainment