Ready for my fall chicks with this totally customized brooder! Hubby spent countless weekends designing and building this beautiful addition to my brooder shed. The interior can be divided into two sections, both are designed for radiant heating as well as overhead low wattage supplemental heat lamps. The plexiglass front allows the chicks to actually see the world before they’re moved into the grow pen.
• Brooder has six conveniently placed power outlets and cord stays.
• Plenty of storage below for all those bulky supplies.
• Digital wireless temperature read-out from brooder to our home.
• Floor of brooder is easy to clean linoleum tiles.
• Top lifts for easy access on both sections and both are self-soft closing.
• Brooder box is high so it’s easy on the back for cleaning.
* Building plans and detailed specs for this brooder will be available at my Etsy store soon!