Never Feed Chicken these Foods
- Dried or under cooked beans
- Avocado skin & pit (can be fatal)
- Raw potatoes and potato sprouts.
- Rotten food
- Raw peanuts
- Junk food
- Raw meat
- Salty food
- Candy, chocolate, or sugar
- Cat food
- A List of Toxic Plants: Plants Toxic to Chickens
I know there will some controversy on this food list, especially the cat food. But in my opinion there’s really no reason to feed any food that is in question. It’s always better to be safe.
Back to Chicken Keeping Resources HOME PAGE